Addis Ababa Meeting
Ethiopia, November 2012
Partners : Fondation Charles Léopold Mayer, Ministère français des Affaires étrangères, Alliance pour refonder la gouvernance en Afrique, Addis Ababa University, Organisation internationale de la francophonie, South African Institute of International Affairs
The Addis-Ababa Meeting, which is currently being organized, will be an intercultural and interactor conference. Its aim is to open up discussions on managing diversity in public action and cooperation programs.
The meeting seeks to achieve the twin objectives of :
Providing practical experiences and testimonies relating to the management of diversity, both on the African continent and others such as Europe and Latin America. These testimonies will in part be constituted by the five previous stages of International Meeting Process.
Discussing proposals for the management of diversity in the Constitution and Human Rights fields.
- Icelandic Constitutional History and the Current Constitution ReformLanguage: English
- La société civile face aux régulations sociales parallèles au MexiqueLanguage: French
- The Role of New Technologies in the Constitutional Reform Process of IcelandLanguage: English
- The Inter-American Court on Human Rights and the concept of integral reparationLanguage: English
- Jurisprudence of the Inter-American Court of Human RightsLanguage: English
- Diversity and Public Action, a Challenge to the Legitimate Democratic GovernanceLanguage: EnglishThis book also exists in French